Please read the following disclosures, notices, disclaimers and terms and conditions prior to utilizing this web site. If you do not accept such disclosures, notices and disclaimers, or if you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access this web site. Front Gate Tickets may revise the following disclosures, notices, disclaimers and terms and conditions without notice by updating this web page. By accessing this web site, each user agrees to accept such disclosures, notices and disclaimers and to be bound by such terms and conditions, and each user agrees to revisit this web page from time to time to determine the then-current provisions hereof.
Front Gate Solutions, Inc. d/b/a Front Gate Tickets ("Front Gate Tickets") is a corporation formed under the laws of the State of Texas. Any inquiries regarding this web site should be directed to such address or to firstname.lastname@example.org. The principal phone number for Front Gate Tickets is 888.512.SHOW.
Intellectual Property Rights Notices
, Front Gate Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The content and materials, including without limitation all information, software (whether in binary code, object code, source code, byte code or otherwise), scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services found on this web site is the property of Front Gate Tickets or third parties who have granted to Front Gate Tickets the right to utilize such materials and content. Each user of this web site, by accepting access hereto, agrees with the foregoing statement and acknowledges that such user has been advised by Front Gate Tickets that all materials and content contained in this web site are protected by United States and foreign proprietary rights, including copyright laws and treaties, trademark laws and treaties and other proprietary rights laws.
Front Gate™ Tickets™, the design logo (the ticketman and ticket), and all other marks utilized by Front Gate Tickets on this web site are trademarks of Front Gate Tickets and may not be used for any purpose without the express, written permission of Front Gate Tickets. Other references to companies and third party products on this web site may be trademarks belonging to their respective owners.
Restrictions on Use
Materials and content on this web site are intended to be viewed by customers, prospective customers, and employees of Front Gate Tickets and members of the general public. Use of such materials and content is limited to evaluation of the technologies and products described on this web site for purposes of considering the purchase of products of Front Gate Tickets or other relationships with Front Gate Tickets. No license is granted or intended with respect to use of any of the content or materials on this web site by any user or any third party. Any copies made or any materials used on this web site must clearly state that such materials originated with Front Gate Tickets and must clearly display the copyright notice set forth above.
By accessing the materials and content on this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation United States export and re-export control laws and regulations.
No Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. FRONT GATE TICKETS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE CARRIES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FRONT GATE TICKETS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF SOFTWARE OR DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT MAY BE CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY USE OF THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE, AND FRONT GATE TICKETS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF FRONT GATE TICKETS IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL FRONT GATE TICKETS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED HEREIN, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. FRONT GATE TICKETS ALSO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN ANY WEB SITE THAT MAY BE REACHED BY ANY USER FROM ANY LINK CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
Front Gate Tickets reserves the right to revise or withdraw any or all of the materials and content on this web site without notice.
Access to Web Site; Jurisdiction and Venue
Front Gate Tickets reserves the right to refuse or revoke any and all authorization of any user to access this web site. Any user breaching any of these terms and conditions is automatically prohibited from further access to this web site.
This web site is controlled and operated in whole or in part by Front Gate Tickets from its offices within the United States.
BY ACCESSING THE SITE YOU AGREE THAT THE STATUTES AND LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TEXAS, U.S.A., WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES, WILL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATING TO USE OF THE SITE, AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY LITIGATION SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS IN TEXAS, U.S.A.
Users who access this web site from locations outside of the United States do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Front Gate Tickets makes no representation that the materials and content in this web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to it from territories where such content and materials is illegal is prohibited.
By accessing this web site, the user agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of the Front Gate Tickets Privacy Statement.
TERMS OF SALE
By clicking "I Accept" on the Order Form, each recipient of Information accessed on this web site ("Customer") agrees to become bound by the terms of this agreement (the "Agreement").
The materials made available on this website (collectively, the "Information"), which is intended to be accessed by customers of Front Gate Solutions, Inc. d/b/a Front Gate Tickets ("Front Gate Tickets"), is licensed, not sold, to each Customer for use only for Customer's use Information in connection with the purchase of tickets for the events and the various venues described herein, (the "Purpose") under the terms of this Agreement. Front Gate Tickets may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
- FRONT GATE TICKETS INFORMATION. Customer is granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to use Information solely for the Purpose. Customer acknowledges that the Information is the property of Front Gate Tickets and/or third parties who have granted Front Gate Tickets the right to distribute such Information.
- PURCHASE OF TICKETS. Front Gate Tickets acts as an intermediary for the various venue operators and/or promoters ("Promoters") of the events featured on this website. All sales made through this website are subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- TERMS OF SALE. Tickets sold through this website grant to the Customer only a revocable license to the bearer that may be revoked at any time for any reason. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket issued hereunder at a price higher than the face value appearing thereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Customer assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual attraction. The terms of sale of each ticket issued pursuant to a transaction initiated on this website are subject to any and all terms imposed by the applicable Promoter. In order to be admitted to an event, each Customer must present the original ticket in its original, undamaged, unaltered form, to the applicable venue at the appropriate time. Entry may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by the Promoter.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased through this website will be made. Each Promoter may have additional policies regarding refunds or exchanges, but Front Gate Tickets is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges.
- EVENT CANCELLATION/CHANGES. Notwithstanding the issuance of tickets through this website, the venue and/or promoter may cancel any event. Also, the venue operator and/or event promoter may change the scheduled performers or change the event date without notice, and any such change will not be considered a cancellation of the performance. Where events are held at outdoor venues, the risk of inclement weather is assumed by the Customer. Events may be held regardless of weather conditions, as determined by the venue operator and/or event promoter. In the event that a promoter offers to refund the base ticket price of the canceled event, the customer must make the request for refund no later than 10 business days of the originally scheduled date. In the event that a performance is rescheduled and the base price refunds are authorized by the promoter, any refund request must be made to Front Gate Tickets prior to the show and all tickets must be returned to Front Gate Tickets no later than 10 business days after the rescheduled date/and or refund request whichever is earlier. Front Gate Tickets is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges, regardless of whether a show is rescheduled or canceled.
- TREAT TICKETS LIKE CASH. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- RECORDING POLICY. No cameras or recording equipment of any kind are allowed at any event for which tickets are sold to Customers through this website. A violation of this policy will be grounds for revocation of all tickets issued to Customer and/or ejection from the applicable venue.